close

Chuck 是我最近最喜歡的美劇,一堆好笑的梗,還有跟美女的感情戲。
這一集是在有點爭風吃醋的味道中進行,最後Chuck跟Sarah是配在一起了,
但是卻發現Bryce可能會復活。

這張好像是蟾蜍功 XD


Chuck和Sarah 配對成功


Bryce復活?!


Conversation

Lester:Hey,buddy.                                       嗨,老兄
Lester:Heard about what happened.      聽說你的事情了
Lester:Are you...Are you okay?                  你還好吧
Chuck:Yeah,i'm-i'm fine,lester.                 是,我很好
                Thanks for asking.                         謝謝關心
Lester:Yeah,no problem.                           不客氣
Lester:Now that you're done with sarah, 既然你跟Sarah分手了
                you mind if i take a crack at her? 你介意我試著去追他嗎?
Chuck:Hey,swing away,champ.                隨便你囉
Lester:You bet,brother.                               是的,老兄


Lester:How's my breath?                           我口氣聞起來怎麼樣?

Friend:Like the ocean.                                就像海洋一樣

Lester:Aye,aye,captain.                               是阿,船長


Morgan:Are you kidding me?                                     開什麼玩笑
Morgan:Everybody in this place is scoring.            這邊每個人都有馬子了
Morgan:Chuck's on to his second lady.                  Chuck還交了第二個

Morgan:What do we got?                                           我們有什麼勒?
Morgan:Nothing.                                                          什麼鳥都沒有!
Friend  :I don't know about you,but i intend to        我不知道你的情形是怎樣啦
make the most out of the seeds i've been planting.但是我要讓我的精子獲得充分的利用
Morgan:What are you talking about?                       你在講什麼阿?
Friend  :I'm gonna tag anna.                                      我要去泡Anna
Anna    :Are you kidding?                                            開什麼玩笑
Anna    :You make me sick.                                       我覺得你很噁

Anna    :I'd rather get with morgan.                           我寧願選Morgan

Idioms & Others

She got dumped.                                 被甩了

The scar is from the make-up sex.  情侶吵架後的做愛

Are you out of your mind,dude?        瘋掉了;腦子壞了

Everyone in the mall's talking about
you trying to hook up with anna.
       跟...有一腿

Hasn't that mirror suffered enough already? 受苦
 

It's so you can get laid.                      跟某人睡(have sex)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    brainless5566 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()